Monday, 28 February 2011

POMPOM FAIRY

  I finally managed to make a card with my new PomPom fairy stamp from Lili of the Valley. I used some of my MME lost and found papers, which I love especially the check paper in the background - there's so much glitter on it!  I also finally got round to using one of my "gems on a stem" embellishments, I've had these for ages but haven't plucked up the courage to use them before.
  I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - spring flowers
- Wild Orchid Crafts - anything goes
- A Spoonful of Sugar Challenges - birthday wishes



10 comments:

  1. So very very pretty. Love everything about this card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your cards and this is no exception. It's so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card. Love your image and pretty details .... and of course circles too :o)
    Thankyou for joining us on LOTV this week
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! Thanks for playing with us at WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, love the backing papers and those flowers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card - fab papers and a cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and lovely flowers

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and great combinations of colours. Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete