Monday 12 January 2009


I actually managed to make another scrapbook page this weekend. I used K and Co's wild saffron papers and embellishments which are my favourite at the minute. The picture was taken last summer at Coombe Abbey in Warwickshire, and for once I have used a bit of journaling. The reason for the squirrel is that we had bought a bag of nuts to feed the squirrels and we had looked for ages and couldn't find one, so the boys ended up emptying the bag on the floor - then of course we saw a squirrel.







4 comments:

  1. I really love it! It's all so well designed and coordinated!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are brilliant at co-ordinating colours. I can see why this is your favourite range.. it is just gorgeous. I love the story and it will certainly be a page to treasure xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards (and page) are brilliant! Especially for a newcomer! Well done you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats really good i love the use of the flowers x

    ReplyDelete