Tuesday 23 June 2009

HERE COME THE GIRLS!!!!!!!

I've been getting frustrated lately when it comes to colouring my images, I just can't seem to get all the colours right and find a matching paper. So I thought I'd have fun with my "gorjuss girls" instead as they are quite simple to colour and I made 3 cards.

This one was made with my new basic grey lime rickey papers. I also used my new corner rounder punch that I'd forgotten I'd bought!



This next one was made for the creative craft crew challenge, but I was too late and missed the deadline. The theme was black and one other colour!!



This last one was made with new wisteria papers from basic grey I've been trying to find some nice lace for a while - I didn't want the polyester type and I managed to find this lovely cotton lace on ebay:

4 comments:

  1. They're all so lovely, I couldn't pick a favourite! Your layering is fab, and the colours all match beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they are stunning, that image is fab and looks so different on the different cards x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Melissa they are beautifully made :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your cards are gorgeous and these are no exception I dont know where you get all the ideas.

    ReplyDelete