Monday 4 July 2011

A RETURN TO K AND CO.

  Years ago as a christmas present to myself I bought sheets and sheets of K and Co. papers, but since then I haven't really bothered with any of their collections.  Then I spotted these and decided that I had to get them, they really are pretty.  I did find it hard though finding some bazzill to match - I cut up blue and cream sheets of card until I settled on this grey/ brown colour!  The stamp is also new and is by Belles 'n Whistles - I have wanted it for ages, the little girl reminds me of Tilly with her chubby legs.  The larger white flowers are also new - I love these and although I bought a pack of 50 I think I'll need to buy some more soon, I also love the little white stamens that you can see poking out.
Supplies:
Belles 'n Whistles stamp - "little eden" - Bunny Zoe's Crafts
K and Co. papers - "Julianne" - Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Lace - Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Flowers and stamens - Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls - The Hobby House
Sentiment stamp - Lili of the Valley

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Mel, I love the image and papers, stunning colours and a fab mix of flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. I love everything about it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty and delicate, I just love your colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Mel, this card is just utterly delightful - I wish I could make cards like this, but mine always end up looking messy - this is perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a really pretty card, love the colours

    ReplyDelete