Saturday 20 October 2012

Xmas projects using MME Lost and Found


  This time for my Craft Island design team projects I decided to use My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Christmas collection and make a card and a small mini album.  This is one of my favourite MME collections - the glitter is gorgeous!!  The card that I used throughout is bazzill's java cardstock which I find compliments a lot of MME's collections.

  I decided to make a 6x6 inch card and attached a piece of card at the bottom to turn it into an easel shape and ensure that it didn't fall over once displayed.  I used one of the chipboard pieces from the collection on the front and back of the card, and used cream card to line the inside and hide the joins.

  Then I made a box for the card.  I am useless at making boxes - the lids are always too big for the base, I get round this buy cutting slits in the lid box and attaching this to the base with tape.  This time I used two die-cuts from the accessory sheet to decorate the box.

  The mini album is 4x4 inches square and each page inside has two side pockets and a pocket in the middle for tags.  For the front cover I simply used one of the die-cuts from the accessory sheet and some safari bazzill cardstock.  The whole thing is bound with bead chain to which I've attached some christmas charms.

For further details and a closer look at both projects check out my youtube video!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wonderful blog format! How long have you ever been running a blog for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall glance of your web site is fantastic, as neatly as the content!
    Also visit my blog post :: colonias

    ReplyDelete